The 5.11 S+R H6 Headlamp provides you with maximum performance in a slightly larger package than our H3 Headlamp. Developed with input from seasoned Search and Rescue professionals to meet their requirements for dependability, simplicity, performance, and the use of commonly available batteries. Durable enough for rugged missions where dependable performance and exceptional output contribute to operational success. Powered by (6) AA batteries, readily available in most theaters, and the optional H3 Headlamp or rechargeable NiMH battery packs. The adjustable elastic headband is sized to fit heads and helmets and has reflective safety stitching. The overhead strap is removable and the entire strap is replaceable.
- Three Cree® XP-G2 LEDs Provide the Spot Beam and Two Flood Light LEDs Work Independently or Together on High or Low Modes
- Lamp Head Rotates Through Vertical Adjustment From 0° Through 90° to Accommodate near and Distant Illumination Needs
- Water Resistant High Impact Polymer Body Construction with Exposed Aluminum Heat Sink
- Lockout Switch to Prevent Accidental Activation
- LED Battery Charge Status Indicator
- Adjustable Elastic Head/Helmet Strap with Non-Slip Grip Tracks
- (6) AA Alkaline Batteries Included
- Also works with 53195 (3) AA Battery Pack and 53194 Rechargeable (NiMH) Battery Pack. Available Separately.