Thunder Tiger - Neptune SB-1 Submarine RTR
Embark on exciting, underwater adventures with the Thunder Tiger Neptune SB-1 Submarine RTR! Capable of withstanding depths down to 16 feet (5 m), it features a high-impact ABS plastic hull, a 12V motor propulsion power unit, a 6-channel FM radio system and full elevator and rudder controls. An auto-detect electronic protection system sends it to the surface during emergencies.
Aspiring sailors can take the Neptune SB-1 RTR down to depths of 16 feet (5 meters).
- High-impact, yellow ABS plastic hull.
- 12V motor propulsion power unit.
- 6-channel FM radio system with an all-in-one control PC board.
- Dual static and dynamic diving system.
- Ballast tank with roll pump and motor drive system.
- Full elevator and rudder controls.
- Auto-detect electronic protection system causes sub to surface in case of low battery power, weak radio signals or leakage.
- Video-transport cable connector included for optional video monitor (sold separately).
- 12V sealed lead-acid battery.
- 12V wall charger.
- 9.6V 1100mAh NiMH transmitter battery pack with white 2-pin connector.
- Tools (needle-nose pliers and a Phillips screwdriver)
- Threadlocker compound
- Stock Number: TTRB5220
- Product Number: 5220
- Length: 30.5 in (775 mm)
- Height: 11.2 in (285 mm)
- Beam: 11.4 in (290 mm)
Surface: 1.45 knots (1.67 mph)
Submerged: 1.08 knots (1.25 mph)
- Dive Depth: 16.4 ft (5.0 m)